me , myself, and I

me , myself, and I
when boredom strikes :P

Saturday, April 23, 2011

my declaration of agony :'(

everything he'll do and had done is always a big deal to me ,, maybe its expected and accepted ,,minsan , he  did something that really affects me emotionally but because of my great love for him pinababayaan cu nlng yung mga bagay-bagay na sa palagay kong wala akong karapatan at sa plagaii kong ma-cacarry cu pa .., pero paano kung too much na at 'di ko na kaya?? would i still trust him?? :(( it's tough  pla noh ? minsan nagprep-pretend na ngalang acu na hindi cu alam at hindi cu nkita even though i know that all along i would absolutely  fool  myself and just for us to avoid dispute .. i felt so trivial ,. and will i admit that  the pain i kept inside is slowly killing me (T_T),, every time i saw him flirting, ang sarap nyang sabihan ng "why are you like that ?? haven't you seen me ?? pwede bang ako nlang ang nag-iisang babae s buhay mo ?? pwede bang itigil mo na yang pagiging flirt at chickboy mo?? alam mo ang sakit na, kung alam mo lang!!! haixt >.<,, but i hope , he'd realize that there's a wounded person behind who is secretly crying in silence and feeling unhappy b'coz of his  amiss doings ...i hope he'd stop flirting with others ,, i'm not saying that i forbid him from making friends with other lassies but i think it should be on a limit though ..being friendly is really different from flirting..
anyways,, i shared it with you guys para naman kahit papaano'y na drop off cu ang mga pains and animosities cu inside my system..
though, I am still looking forward  to a man whom i can call really mine and a SUPERMAN who will do nothing but make me smile,happy and contented and would always bring me to a cloud nine..

No comments:

Post a Comment