me , myself, and I

me , myself, and I
when boredom strikes :P

Monday, March 28, 2011

what am i doing ? :DD haha

I'm doing a movie about my beloved section namely St. Therese of Lisieux ,, hehe :))
it's quite hard but i hope i can finish it ASAP ,, hehe
i can accept a help ,, :)) ..
if you have an ideas on how to make it more beautiful you can share it and i would highly appreciate it,, :DD
in short i really need a hand ,, hahaha :))
it's my first time to make a movie , but i have to do it because i was tasked by our mayor,, hmm , hehe
i hope it'll be a successful one :))
:DD


/ just wanna share /

3 comments:

  1. over.....wla cu ma suggest....but i can cheer u up...
    Go divine!!
    Go divine!!
    Go divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wen will it be released? lols. im kinda like excited :P

    ReplyDelete